Join Dublin Area Art League
The Dublin Area Art League is a non-profit organization established in 1985 to provide fellow artists with a community of peers to learn about and explore the visual arts. The Dublin Area Art League holds monthly meetings and four juried shows a year. Monthly meeting content varies, and includes guest speakers, critiques, on-site sessions, media demonstrations and more. Membership in DAAL is open to anyone living in the Central Ohio area interested in the visual arts: amateur, professional or enthusiast.
There are four levels of membership: Artist, Patron, Student and Family.
- The membership fee for the Artist level is $20.00 a year and includes all of the benefits.
- Patron level fee is $15.00 a year and allows all of the benefits except Patron Level members may not participate in exhibitions.
- The Student level for high school students is only $10.00 a year and has the same benefits as the Patron Level.
- If there is more than one member of your family who wishes to join, a Family membership is also available at only $25.00 a year.
The Dublin Area Art League, partially funded by the Dublin Arts Council.
Take advantage of the many opportunities DAAL has to offer:
- 4+ annual exhibition opportunities
- Opportunities to exhibit in local businesses on a monthly basis
- Always updated with newsletters & calendar of events about calls for entry and other opportunities
- Monthly Professional Art Speakers
- Member profile on DAAL website (under development)
- Direct notification of entry deadlines
- Invitations to exhibition openings & annual members party
- Access to other artists, demonstrations, networking events and workshops
- Opportunities to participate in Board & DAAL sub committees
- Career promotion on social media and DAAL blog
- Opportunities to curate, volunteer, and more!
Many budding artists of all ages wonder if they are “good enough” to join the Dublin Area Art League. One way to explore this is to join as a Patron, attend meetings and shows, and upgrade your membership to Artist level at any time. Talking to other members, volunteering to help with programs and watching demonstrations will help nurture and foster your interest and skill until you are ready to take that first step to enter a juried show. You are the judge of when you would like full membership.
We meet the 3rd Thursday of the month, from September through May. Please join us! You are welcome to attend one of our meetings before deciding on a membership.
If you have any questions about the Dublin Area Art League, please contact Robie Benve, President, at 614-973-0750 or Bev Goldie, Community Liaison at 614-793-0836.
Paying at the meeting or sending by mail? Please fill out the form below and select “Submit, Pay by Check” and make your check payable to the “Dublin Area Art League” and mail it to:
Dublin Area Art League
Attn: Kar Shepherd
P.O. Box 2003
Dublin, OH 43017
Or bring your check to our next meeting.